Integration with multiple actors located in diverse geographic locations, centralized systems and 360º online information about everything that is happening in your organization is what PECTRA Technology provides through their solution portfolio. So that you can optimize the management of your company, you gain productivity and efficiency while reducing operating costs.
Solutions developed for one of the most important grain producers in Argentina and an effective process coordinator in the agrifood chain that developed an extensive network of collaborative business. The company has evolved to become a modern organization based on innovation and supported by a solid economic and financial situation.
• Industry: Agribusiness
• Client´s annual growth: 30%.
• Client´s annual billing: US$ 250 million
• Hectares managed: 160,000 hectares in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay
• Storage capacity: 1,000,000 tons/year
• Employees: 400 direct employees
• Products: PECTRA BPM Suite, PECTRA Events, PECTRA Quality.
“We have selected the product because the tool has very good monitoring, workflow, design and integration functionalities and also because the Prominente team has proven their knowledge of the tool and complied with response times when dealing with our requirements and questions”.
The client decided to implement a process management solution to solve the following needs of their company:
• Operating with multiple systems to provide an answer for each one of the company´s business requirements.
• Allow for greater operating flexibility and to facilitate authorization and control outline applications that adjust better to the particularities of each company.
• Favor existing application integration.
• Improve activity tracking and alerts when an adequate answer is not received within the anticipated period.
• Facilitate continuous improvement processes by supporting process changes without the need to restructure information.
• Implement pilot solutions such as moving toward the development of definitive solutions.
• Assist in the company process modeling, including manual and/or automated operations, facilitating the application of these models in real applications.
• Document the processes in a graphic and narrative way, even for incorporating images and files that allow for a better understanding of the processes.
To satisfy these needs, the company has acquired the process management suite PECTRA BPM Suite, a powerful combination of tools that designs and automates management processes.
The implementation of the solution is planned according to the following stages:
• As a first stage, the non-productive goods and services purchase process of the company was implemented.
• In the following stages, the automation and modeling of diverse company processes that will be developed by the client team was anticipated.
The non-productive goods and services purchase process automation covered all of the steps necessary, from the entry of purchase applications to the provision of required articles, having a total of 20 instances. The knowledge transfer by Prominente resulted in a fundamental service for the project’s growth and the expansion of the use of the tool in the company.
With this implementation, the client achieved the following:
• Strengthen the systems base in use by different companies that make up the firm.
• Make tools available that allow for flexible process management, supporting the best business practices and providing a non-limiting platform for the growth and diversification of the organization’s activities.
• Develop new operating facilities through flexible tools that are fast to implement.
• Document the processes and procedures, ensuring documentation and registration maintenance unique to the quality assurance system.
• Have traceability in the operations carried out, improve process efficiency, carry out adequate controls and make the current operations more dynamic.
To read about other success stories, click here