Banking and Finance
At PECTRA Technology we analyze technology from our clients´ point of view, understanding that an immediate return on investment (ROI) is closely tied to their performance. For this we have developed technology that adapts to the particularities of each industry, integrates with existing applications and does not require numerous additional investments.
We have experience in banking and finance and we understand your needs, so we can contribute to the performance optimization of leading companies.
A solution developed for an international credit card company, top of mind positioning and a high penetration at the partner and store level globally.
• Industry: Banking and Finance.
• Credit cards issued in Argentina: 7.2 million.
• Debit cards in circulation in Argentina: 8,150,000.
• Product: PECTRA BPM Suite.
The client decided to implement a process management solution according to the following business situation:
• The need for the client´s Argentine subsidiary to automate the management process for credit card holders in the Dominican Republic
• The requirement to develop a process that would allow for the automation of previous controls of credit card registration for a new client
• A tool was required that would make this process easier and at the same time guarantee the checking of information and activities related to it.
• The integration with the mainframe of the Argentine subsidiary, where all clients and their associated products were registered, was another requirement to fulfill, as well as the development of a data model unique to the application to be developed in MS SQL.
With the use of Pectra BMP Suite, a company account holder opening process was designed. This covered all actions involved, from the client submitting the application to its approval, including work and domicile verifications, as well as all other information (documentation) controls presented by the applicant.
The automated process turned out to be of particular importance for our client, due to their specific characteristics:
• Intervention in different areas of the company and the inclusion of information from different sources, cities and organizations.
• Critical and confidential information of the future client was handled, which resulted in it being crucial to guarantee the security of the information.
• Its correct application had a direct impact on the satisfaction of the client-for the external market-and in the internal operational efficiency-for the company.
For this reason, a process that consisted of 36 steps and/or automated actions was planned and implemented. This was complemented by the development of the following functionalities:
• Consulting the mainframe for the application entry that allows for the integration and centralization of information with the Argentine subsidiary
• Communication interface of the process with the host, so as to authorize the registration of new card holders
• Service to process host responses to the processed registrations
• Notifications via e-mail at the necessary stages of the process
• Possibility to attach files to the activities that require so
With a global vision, the client centralized the credit card registrations from the Dominican Republic at the Argentine subsidiary, with a project scalable to other countries where intense operation is maintained.
With this implementation, the client achieved the following:
• Centralize information regarding applications in the Dominican Republican market and manage its tracking and registration from the Buenos Aires subsidiary.
• Gain control of all activities related to this process, guaranteeing the security of the information.
• Have traceability of the new registrations processes and partial status for the tracking and authorization of applications.
• Share critical documents to make decisions, guaranteeing access by their profiles.
• Increase management efficiency, reducing down times associated with the manual development process.
According to the results obtained, the company already has regional project expansion, with the objective of replicating this process in many of the clients´ subsidiaries in Latin America.
To read about other success stories, click here