PECTRA Quality is a technological solution for processes especially designed to assist organizations in quality system management. This allows organizations to check and prevent the risk of deviations in their main processes, thus reducing production times and costs. Furthermore, it measures and manages the quality of the operations to achieve continuous improvement, quickly adapting itself to the sector´s new requirements and regulations.
This solution provides companies with simple tools that allow the modeling, simulation and redesign of all processes that constitute the quality management system. Likewise, automatic document, registry and evidence generation and their on-line availability are possible, for fast, easy and safe access. All information is distributed through automatic notifications which are seen through simple interpretation graphic indicators for correct statistical treatment.
• HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE
• FAST AND EASY TO IMPLEMENT
PECTRA Quality accompanies the organization in the different implementation phases of the Quality Management System with tools that allow objectives to be obtained at each level of its implementation.
OBJECTIVE: To model the business processes of the organization, document and validate them.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES: • Simple methodology for modeling processes
• Integral vision of the Quality Management System
• Process simulation
• Detection of the critical factors for success
• Optimization of resources
• Redesign of process activities
• Automatic documentation generation
OBJECTIVE: Manage and automate the Quality Management System based on current standards, generating the corresponding evidence and registries.
• Complete automation of Quality Management
• Greater efficiency and agility in audit planning
• Automatic generation of registries and evidence
• Diffusion and availability of on-line documents
• Fast, easy and safe access to the organization´s documents
• Automatic notifications
• Systemization of the document review process
• Elimination of paper registries
• Fluid Communications among process participants
• Dynamic distribution of pending tasks by activity
• Time optimization of assigned resources
• Elimination of costs associated with rework
• Verification of the fulfillment of objectives and defined time periods
• The carrying out of activities according to the processes defined by the organization
OBJECTIVE: Data analysis for continuous improvement
• Automatic obtaining of objective data
• Quantification and visualization of process data
• Indicator definition according to the needs of each role
• Exportation of data to Microsoft Office Tools
• Statistical treatment of data
• On-line indicators