HOUSTON, December 29th, 2011 PECTRA Technology, Inc. American company specialized in Business Process Management - BPM, announced the second release (R2) of its BPM suite: Pectra BPM SaviaŽ
This new release aims to continue the product improvement process, with innovations at structural level that make it a more agile and flexible tool, allowing different technologies align with business strategies and add value to the daily operations of our customers.
The new features of Pectra BPM SaviaŽ strengthen the suite tools. The most significant improvements are:
- New Pectra Forms, which speed up the development time for sturdy applications based on the generation of customized forms.
- Connector Workflow Foundation, to simplify integration with pre-existing legacy systems.
- BAM improvements to enhance performance of process monitoring, enabling custom messaging and execution of scripts robots.
- Pectra Mobile, to visualize processes performance indicators in real-time from mobile devices (improvement in terms of design and information).
- Expansion of native integration services for Windows SharePoint Services for document management. This functionality was released in the Service Pack 2 of PECTRA BPM Suite - Savia version. This functionality allows BPM Pectra SaviaŽ processes to interact with documents stored in the document management system, ensuring a relation between the document and the instance, in a simple and transparent way.
We invite you to be part of this and install this new experience in business management.
For more information go to: www.pectrablog.com/savia